Hi. I hope I have this in the correct place. If not, someone please move it.

I bought WebDesigner MX Premium V-8 a few months back, mostly because I need the ability to change my site content regularly. I'm really stupid when it comes to figuring out new software. I suspect I'll have to find some sympathetic soul to walk me through the basics ( even the terminology is foreign) via the telephone. Anyway, that's later .....

As an introduction, I'm a signpainter, carver & muralist. I've been using CorelDraw since V-4 & have it mastered, at least with regards to my own needs, & I bought Aspire when I bought my CNC, for the toolpathing & generation of the G-code. I struggle with that yet.
When I get a couple of hours, I'm going to look back through old posts here to see what I can learn, & try it myself before asking for help.

I think my web address shows up in my signature ...... you'll see that I need updating really bad. I have a Facebook page that I've sorta conquered in the last 3 months, but I don't think I'm allowed to post the link to that. If I am, I will later ......