(I'm referring in this post, to Xara Designer Pro X9, 64-bit version, running in Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.)

Since the latest program update to version 9.2.7.30974, I've noticed some misbehaving of the Drop Copy function. Prior to the program update, I was able to right-click on an object, drag it to another location on the page, release the right mouse button and a copy of that object would be placed where I wanted it, no issues. Since the program update, when I now try to do the same thing, I may get multiple copies dropped along the mouse path, an arbitrary Tool from the Toolbar may be selected, or it may actually do what I wanted it to do - drop a copy where I wanted it.

I've reinstalled my mouse software, thinking maybe it became corrupt for some reason. That didn't fix the issue. However, it could be that my mouse is old and tired, and is just starting to show it's age by needing to go more frequently (mouse droppings)! LOL

I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue, or it's just me? I'd really like to know, before I submit a ticket to the Xara Support Team.