Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Photo & Graphics 2013: Export to SVG locks process and never completes

I'm using P&G 2013 to generate SVG floorplans for some data visualization on one of our servers, and I've used the product in the past with no issues at all.

However, I have a file that I cannot export to SVG. I have narrowed down the issue to one layer, which is composed entirely of about 1600 simple rectangles with dashed lines. I have also tried using a standard solid line for the shapes, with no luck.

When the export process starts, the program becomes unresponsive, and the status dialog shows it very slowly prepairing to export. When it switches to exporting the document, the counter never moves past 0%.
    After an hour or two of not showing any progress, windows auto forces the program to close. Before the program is killed, task manager shows P&G using 100% of one core, and the memory usage increases up until the auto kill.

To try to determine if it was some layer properties causing the issue, I moved a small subset (maybe 15 - 20%) of the rectangles to a new .xar file and tried to export, with the same behavior.

I have attached the layer, along with a background color as the attached MOR.xar file to this post.

If anyone can assist, or point me in the correct direction to look for a solution to this issue, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks for any help,
    Eldo
    Attached Files Attached Files