Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default How to disable drag-and-drop colour dialogue?

Since it's new version Xara asks me which colour I'd like to replace when I drag a colour to an unselected object that has a gradient fill. With Xara 8 you'd have a clue which colour you'd replace for the icon would chance (an arrow with a little block over or under another tiny arrow).
    XDP9 also gives this feedback but once dropped comes up with a dialogue where one can choose which colour you'd like to have replaced. This is a nuisance, actually.

So, I'd love to have this behaviour stopped. Does anyone know if there's a setting or reg-entry that disables this?

(post scriptum: This behaviour even has it's inconsistencies: dragging and dropping a colour over an object with a gradient fill brings up the dialogue. It offers to "replace all" colour but when you select that option it refuses to do that and just replaces the selected colour (the top one)
    If you click a colour in the colourline with a gradient filled object selected the dialogue also shows but when one chooses the "replace all" button it does what it says and replaces all colours except the line colour (which should have been replaces as well)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dropcolourdialogue.png 
Views:	122 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	98232  
    Last edited by Michael; 22 August 2013 at 07:57 PM.