hello Frank thank you very much for all the information, sorry to hold you up and making it difficult for you.
To state that you are referring to you couldn't understand, I had to read it myself a few times to see what I was saying.
1. If I wanted to put every single item and make them animate altogether at once instead of cycling through I was wondering about doing that.
2. I was trying to slow the animation down and the only thing I could find was with the animation properties and change the speed.
the only reason I wanted to slow it down with my creation was so you could look at the individual items on each frame.
3. Obviously if I put them all together on the same single frame so that they are animations I will have to remove some.
Ijust want to find out about slowing everything down.I found out to do the whole lot to slow it down, but individually I was wanting to find out.
With regards to the background colour yes I tried that I could not get it to do it, I will give it another go, it is very easy there are once you get the hang of it as you said.
You didn't say what you thought of my creation, I thought it was quite good considering I could not make anything for ages now I am putting graphics in all kinds of stuff.
Thank you for your patience and all of your animations.
I was wondering what you do for work if you can say, if not no problems.

I really appreciate all the effort you have gone especially making the tutorial.
It takes more time at the moment to search for graphics and answers in the help file what it takes to make a animation.
With regards to the start-up, it was starting with your frame animation, so last night I closed it and I think I have fixed it.
with regard to the backup files it has put it on to my desktop, is that always the case and can it be changed, or is it the best thing to do leave it where it is?
with regards to a documents yes I thought that was the case using the open.
I'll have to start to make some more things now.
Thank you once again for all the effort, I will keep plugging on. I just hope you understood what I meant about the animations, everything that is written getting it all to animate at the same time on the same frame in other words. I know I will have to make another one most likely to do that.
And the speed change for the individual frames was the other thing I was trying to explain a bit further up which might seem a bit hard to follow.
Regards Mark