Hi quinn,

Hopefully this is not a fixed bid job. If so, you are going to loose your shirt! Changes this late in the game should be outside the scope of the contract. Fixed bid jobs are for fixed amount of time/work. Open ended contract should be an hourly rate. The client buys so much of your time. If they choose to waste your time redesigning the site, then it is their penny and not yours.

I usually suggest an 8 hour contract to start with. If they like the work I produce, then they hire me for more. If they do not, then it is only 1 days labor they paid. I collect the money up front. You see, artists are like whores... when the client is done with you, are are reluctant to pay for your time, no matter how much they like your work.

On the flash slide show, Ask your client how they intend on getting people to look at their site? The only picture most people are willing to wait for has some hair around it, if you get my meaning. Time is money, particularily for the adverage business man. Fluff without substance will hurt more than help.

Just looking at your new page... Why do you use a black table on a dark gray background? Change one or the other. it highlights that you have are using a fixed width table and not all the page. Browser real estate is precious, do not waste a single pixel if you can help it.