Hi,

Thank you for reach out to us. We have had requests for Xara compatibility for Eye Candy 7, but right now, that's just not an option.

1. Eye Candy 7 as far as I know will not work, but there are som steps you can try.
1a. Download Eye Candy 7
1b. Install it using the custom install feature. If it does not detect a valid host, it will default to the custom install screen.
1c. Make sure you only install the 32bit portion of the plug-in. If you are using Xara 64bit, then you would want to install the 64bit version of the plug-in.

2. Right now we do not have plans, but I would love to gather some information. What community are you reporting back to, as in a specific forum? Are there other places you can point me to where lots of people are requesting Eye Candy 7 to have Xara 64bit compatibility. If I can find enough people/information, that will allow me to take it to the developers as a serious request, and not just the small group of people who reach out to us directly.

Any forums you can point me towards, where this is a topic of conversation, I would love to visit.

Best regards,
Robert Lounsberry