Hi All,

So far I like XP9, however, I have encountered a bug with the 64 bit version, and external image editing.
(FYI the 32 bit version works as expected here, and does not share this issue)

The problem is, if I set photo editor in options to use XPE, when I try to access the bitmap editor, I get an immediate error message, and nothing else happens.
If I use the explicit path option to XPE, it now goes successfully to XPE, and I can make my edits.
However, it does not return to Designer automatically as it should (does as expected in x32 designer).

If I set the explicit path to another program I use (Photoline), it works fully as expected.
The reason I am interested in using XPE as the editor, is to allow using my old Xara alien skin filters from the 64 bit edition, via XPE.
The filters do work fine in XPE, so if I can just get XPE to return the image, I will be able to use x64 happily with little interruption to my workflow.

Any guidance as to how to fix, or an official fix in a patch would be greatly appreciated.
Of course this is not a show stopper, and I can easily work around it in the meantime.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
David