Perhaps I've missed something, I am using the trial software and am new to Designer Pro, but I think these features are not available. If they are not available, so be it, I can work around it, but they are fairly basic controls that I would expect in a competitive layout tool. Can someone tell me if these controls exist?

1. Small Caps - Automatically convert non-capital letters into capitals that are smaller than a real capital letter.

2. Center text top to bottom - I've created a frame that is longer than the text it contains and I would like to center the text within the frame not from side-to-side but rather to leave an equal amount of space before and after the text.

3. In connection with the text box mentioned in question 2, I would like to add lines at the top and bottom of the text box, or at the very least above the first paragraph and beneath the last paragraph of text.

I'm used to these features in InDesign, but these features are also available in Word and even Publisher. So I am probably missing how to accomplish these tasks. If so, please let me know and I'll continue to search. If they are not available, please let me know so I stop wasting time during my trial period looking for them.

Thank you in advance for your kind response.