Larry,

Once you get here, just ask anyone. I had an electrician come over for repairs. Half of our power was out. Ironically, I called the power company to report the outage. No real person answered, and the message took my call and said the problem would be solved by 6:30. I called a few more times for updates. I finally hit 0 to get an operator. She said a repair person was on the way and should be there in a few minutes. After a couple of hours, I called again, and it said the person was on site. He just pulled up in front of the house. Basically, he said the line power was fine, but there was a problem in the breaker box. Today the electrician found corrosion on the main breakers and replaced them. Makes me wonder why the power company was thinking they were fixing the power outage when it had nothing to do with them.

The electrician was very nice and got transfers for himself and his son. I did ask a few weird questions, but he was pleased never the less. He an his son like doing things wearing the same type of shirts.

An unexpected reward for me.

Are you sure the engine is what you want?

Rich