Hi I've been an avid user of the Xara Graphics designer for about 2 years and I've been trying to deal with an annoying issue for quite some time when dealing with Shadows. I've come to realize that every shadow is given an outline and if I have a shape with a shadow that goes to the edge of my drawing the outline will actually continue passed the edge of my drawing. When I export the whole image the edge where the shadow outline bleeds over gets rendered as a blank margin. I've attached examples.

The shadow outline can be seen as the box bleeding over the edge...annoying....this is how it looks when I change the quality to "outline"
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hope.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	88037

This is the actually image at "very high quality"....as you can see..the shadow outline edge has exported as empty margins around the graphic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hope 2.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	88036

Does anyone have a solution for this? The shadow outline grows or shrinks as I change the shadow blur...this can be seen in the "outline" view... I want to export to the edge of the colored area but I also want the shadow effect...help~!