WebStyle 4 has to be one of the most frustrating products I've ever used. I get to a point where I think I've worked around all the crashes and inconsistent results, only to have more problems. My most recent problem is that I created my main (index.html) page using the Elements Theme and I am basically happy with it. So, I open up the Project folder for the site, click on the main theme element, and Webstyle crashes. I reboot, and it still crashes. I would like to use a single Project folder for all of the pages in my web site. Maybe that is why I am having a problem as I've read in other threads that some people have setup separate Projects for each page on their web site. I really want to quit wasting time with this product and find some way to get some good use out of it. Can anyone from Xara please either fix the numerous problems with the product, or at least recommend workarounds? The main problems I've seen are the multiple crashes and the apparent unsuitability of the product for creating and maintaining complex web sites.