Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

WD6 Problem with widgets Eyecatcher

Excuse me now for the bad translation
    I have a problem with web designer 7 premium in Eyecatcher with widgets, I just started using the program, when I bought it, gave me problems in the editing widget, then I create errors in either preview or export of the website. I downloaded the two updates, I now have the 7.03, but the problem is you can not use the widget to their pages without modifying them, continually creates errors.
    Launching the program as an administrator I can see the preview and export website but in both cases, the pages are white and as an administrator I can not import pictures to change the widget, in contrast starting the program normally I can make the change but, as I wrote above is not I save it to the preview.
    What can I do to use widgets Eyecatcher without problems?
    My OS is Windows 7
    Thanks and sorry again for the translation, I'm Italian and I do not speak English but the Xara programs are great because even if you do not speak English are able to do a lot of sites!
    greetings Milena

[ATTACH = CONFIG] 80.919 [/ attach]

Scusate subito per la cattiva traduzione
    Ho un problema con in webdesigner 7 premium con i widget Eyecatcher, appena ho iniziato ad usare il programma, quando l'ho acquistato, mi ha dato problemi nella modifica dei widget, poi mi crea errori sia in anteprima o nell'esportazione del website. Ho scaricato i due aggiornamenti, ora ho il 7.03, ma il problema rimane non è possibile utilizzare per le proprie pagine i widget anche senza modificarli, crea continuamente degli errori.
    Avviando il programma come amministratore posso vedere il preview ed export website ma in entrambi i casi le pagine risultano bianche e come amministratore non riesco ad importare immagini per modificare il widget, contrariamente avviando il programma normalmente posso fare la modifica ma, come ho scritto sopra non posso salvare ne fare l'anteprima.
    Cosa posso fare per poter utilizzare i widget Eyecatcher senza problemi?
    Il mio S.O. Windows E 7
    Grazie e scusate ancora per la traduzione sono italiana e non parlo inglese ma i programmi di Xara sono ottimi perchè anche se non conosco l'inglese sono riuscita a fare molti siti!
    Ciao Milena
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	er.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	80919