I have Web Designer 5 & 6 on my old laptop, and purchased Template Pack 1 for use with WD6, I now have a newer laptop with Designer Pro 6 installed, and would like to install the Gradient, Webzine, and Zeta themesets, plus there's a TP1 Graphics collection as part of that template pack, also. I've researched the forum, and the closest thing I found told me I could go to the Add Disc Designs button in the Design Gallery and navigate to the Clipart folder for WD6. But ... since it's not on the same computer, I can't do that. Tried just grabbing the download and running the install procedure, but it doesn't recognize DP6. Copied the four folders with these themesets to a flash drive, tried to add from there, got error message about not having a "Design Index" and asking if I wanted to create one. Got an error saying "No Suitable Designs" could be found. Tried copying one of the folders into the DP6 structure with the existing theme folders, but it doesn't show on the list. How can I get these templates to work with DP6? I want to update several sites I created with WD6, and would like to have the full design gallery available to me. Thanks in advance ... I'm sure one of you wizards out there can set me on the right path.