Hi there,

I have been using CorelDRAW for 15 years! Started with version 3. I don't know if I can relearn something so ingrained into my psych... I have stopped upgrading at version 8. I bought 10 but never liked it. I now have purchased x5 due to V8 not working with w7, Sigh...

The goal is simply to be able to be able to use the one shot zoom like it used to work.

How it used to work.

No matter what tool is selected, you click on zoom, you click and drag a box, and when you release, it zooms in and your tool is selected again. Wow amazing! 8)

The one shot zoom tool that is hidden in the setup works this way. Perfectly.

Now back to version 8. No matter what tool is selected, you click on zoom, you right click and a box appears, you select zoom out, and the previous zoom level is shown and the tool you were using before is selected.

However in x5 when you right click and click zoom out, the display zooms out, BUT the zoom tool is still selected! WTF! Why is it this way? It's broken and I keep clicking like my previous tool was selected and it zooms instead! Gaaa it's driving me bonkers!!!

Here I sit in front of my stupid old XP machine while my shiny new powerhouse machine sits there not being used because of this blunder. How could they break something so freaking simple? So depressed!!!

Someone please help me... Thanks, Jim