Quote Originally Posted by jonazen View Post
I DID notice something a bit unusual about the way the URL was formed. I doubt this has anything to do with the issue, but having worked with software for umpteen years, I tend to notice pretty much anything that's different when playing detective:

Maybe it's silly to think this might be connected...but I noticed that the URL in the first link has one embedded blank (%20) in it, and the second link has two embedded blanks embedded in it. This probably has NOTHING to do with the issue at all, but it IS a visible difference. It's conceivable that the Highslide JavaScript used to manage the popup has to parse the parent URL and somehow gets confused with multiple embedded blanks? Unlikely, but it's one of the possibilities I'd check if I couldn't come up with anything else.
I will have to rename the page the next time I update things. I'll see if that makes any difference.

Let's see...other things to check, when comparing the pages:

In Designer Pro (that's what you're using?), have you compared all the options between the two pages for the popups?
Yes, I am using the latest version of Pro. I have compared all the option pages (I think) and the settings all appear to be the same.

As a matter of fact, in order to make these pages, I just copied over existing pages and replaced the copy and photos.

Are the images on the same layer on both pages? Are there are groups, soft groups, etc that might be different from one page to the next? Have you added any page-level HTML that's different on one page vs the other?
As far as I know, they are all on the same layer and there was nothing special about the particular pages that do not display correctly. Perhaps I will have to try re-creating them and see if I end up with the same situation.

- Jim