This isn't exactly a XWD6 question but it is a web design question.

I am designing a website for a PBS program that has been picked up locally but which the producers will market nationally.

They want a "widget" that allows visitors to their website to "contact their local PBS station" about the program.

I've seen automated letter writing widgets and automatic phone calling widgets (mostly for political causes) where the user selects their state or enters a zip code and the widget's database returns the relevant entry and they can send and email and/or call directly right from the webpage.

I know XWD can't do that but I'm trying to find out who is providing that service so I can contact them to get pricing on set up and use. Or if there's already a piece of software out there, I'd love to pick it up. Every place I've tried to find out who is providing the service appears to be white-labeled. I have tried googling different search terms but I'm stuck.

Does anyone know of any service that provides this? Any fresh ideas for google search terms (automated email; automate phone calls from site; phone activism; software to allow visitors to contact X....none of these are returning results I'm looking for. I can't help feeling like I;m missing the "right" search term and that there are tons of companies out there doing exactly this if only I could find the right descriptor).

THANKS