Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Unhappy Script error, I really could use some advice before insanity.

I am not sure where else to go about this error, the only website it is happening to me is my servers site, "iPage", they use a vDeck4 control panel and I cannot use it because of this "Yahoo is not defined" error an many lines. So updating my website is not possible. The control panel doesn't appear because of the script errors and as you can see only a text interface with incomplete links.
    I attached some screen images of this, has anyone heard or had a problem with this type of error?
    I have cleared my cache, cookies, and history. Three computers, two operating systems, XP and VIsta64. Three web browsers (explorer8, google chrome and firefox). I also rebooted everything including the router.
    The only thing in common is my home network. I have run diagnostics on the dsl router and pinged the system, all checks out.
    Did I miss anything?
    If you can help, thanks, if this is an inappropriate topic, sorry about that. I googled the error "yahoo is not defined", a lot of threads but they spoke greek and I didn't.
    Nothing to do with WD6 but is does affect my website and interface.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipage screenshot.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	74258   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error 8.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	74259  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error 5.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	175.9 KB 
ID:	74260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error 3.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	74261  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error message yahho is not defined.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	74262