Quote Originally Posted by jclements View Post
Should be soon (I hope).

You'll note there has been a lack of regular participation in forum by certain prominent members which indicates to me they are busy doing "other things".
Perhaps the lack of regular participation in the forum by certain prominent members isn't a reflection on the Xara software, but on TG itself. Off the top of my head, we haven't heard from Geminiguy for a while, Ron Duke hasn't posted this year yet, Egg Bramhill and Ross Macintosh, to name but two moderators, haven't been prominent here for some time, ss-kalm and John Rayner are two more rareties, Burpee and myself aren't as regular as we were, for my part because of the predominance of the web-related threads, and even handrawn looks like he may have stopped visiting, at least that is how his last post appears to me (post #25 here three days ago)(come back, Steve - missing you already!).
To me it doesn't seem to be Xara Xtreme - let's face it, it may not have improved in the vector tools department lately, but the program itself is still as good as it always has been. Perhaps it's just that TG doesn't have the attraction that it used to and coupled with the fact that as Xtreme isn't particularly innovative on the vector front at present means that there isn't so much to say about it lately. Let's hope V.6 addresses this.
Saludos,
Bob.