Hello, I'm new to the forum and I have an unusual sort of plugin problem. I hope I can explain it clearly...here goes...

I recently purchased PSPX2 (not ultimate) and installed some of the filters I had used before in version X. (I no longer have version X)
All was well until through file locations I installed Harry's Filters, which was in my plugins folder and it worked fine, but when I tried to install the next plugin it didn't show in the list, but when I selected Harry's the later filter was there instead of Harry!

I tried removing Harry's Filters through file>preferences>file locations and the filter went, but the title stayed in the list in PSP. Selecting it brought one of the other filters into play.

Nothing I do makes Harry's disappear from this list! I even tried totally uninstalling Harrys Filters from my computer and even when all trace of it had gone it still showed in the list, wouldn't allow other filters on to the list, and brought other plugins into play when selected. While Harry's was uninstalled whichever plugin I selected the one below it in the list would appear, so I reinstalled Harry's into C\ Program Files, and entered in back into File Locations.

All filters that are installed up to here now work correctly, but no further plugins can get on to the list.
My feeling is to leave well enough alone and get by without further plugins, but has anyone else ever had this problem and is there an answer, please?