Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
Hi Chris, I had a play around and this is what I have found:-

I can import one section of Xara code without too much problem (see code below) but I cannot get rollovers to work in Safari I have no idea how to solve that one.

Reducing your page size to match the banner before exporting from Xara will give you the correct sizes in the clip element.

Getting a second section into the code will not be easy, not for me anyway, I don't know enough about Javascript but I suspect it will be just a case of duplicating Javascript code and changing id names.
Hi Drwyd

Thanks for that not too sure on the safari issue either my javascript knowledge is even worst than my raw html Going to invest in some book I think and try to stop being so reliant on software I love learning so dont really know why I have never bothered before time is a big one for me at the moment there is always something to do and I am the original 1 man band, working on 4 client sites at the moment and trying to get this new one done in between cant grumble it pays the mortgage at least

Might just leave it as is for the moment and if it breaks give in and pay WHMCS to intergrate it for me, its only $37 I just cant stand not knowing what the problem is, but I do think it is probably about as good as it gets at the moment.

I should have used a normal static jpg header and footer it would have taken all of 2 minutes it just didn't look right and I wanted it to flow nicely from main site to script which I believe it does now.

IE was the biggest issue seen as most people use it, why I have no idea always been a firefox fan personally and have been playing with Chrome recently it just seems a bit "basic".

THanks again for all the help it is appreciated

Chris