Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Thumbs down Two page backgrounds - changing page sizes & orientation

Hi,
    Am using Xtreme5 for my website. I thought everything was going great until... I checked on another computer (I had already checked 4 different computers which seemed fine) and found that my pages are not displaying well at all on that computer (much too big on the new laptop of my friend). Anyway, I checked and noticed that the page size was not set at the recommended width (around 800pix or 760 to be precise im my case), so I thought I would change all (28) pages, redesigning everything, like font sizes, layout, positioning, etc. BUT, then I find that 9 of my 28 pages do not seem to have changed their size or orientation (I also changed the orientation from landscape to portrait). Or, more correctly, they now seem to have TWO backgrounds?? When I select those pages, the corner handles show up in the correct place but the right-hand side handles appear as being inside the page, but my original page seems to now be on top of that page? Hope all that makes sense! I should have said that prior to doing all that, I had gone into "page options" and tried to change all pages to the same size, and with the various options identical by ticking the box to make all pages the same? I had a look in "layers" in case that was an issue, but doesn't seem to hold the answer??
    Can someone suggest the answer(s) to my problem please?
    Many thanks,
    Rikko
    17 Jan 10

(in case it may help, my website (prior to my latest attempts to fix it to display properly on all/most screen sizes/display settings) is at www.thai-binh.com The 2nd page (my "home page", in Vietnamese language) is the first of the 9, non-consecutive, pages that are now causing my problems)
    Last edited by rikkoshea; 17 January 2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: additional information