I started out with Frontpage 2003 and used Webstyle 4 for dropdown menus. For some reason I started having problems adding to the dropdown menus and when I republished the web site the new dropdown menu didn't show and I lost all of the menus on my site. Because of this I started using WebDesign. I am still having difficulties understanding and making the dropdown menus with your new software. My web site may be too big and complicated to switch over www.businessvideolive.com and www.thetruthisinjesus.com to Web Designer. I am not getting the support I need to make this all happen. Is it possible someone could take control of my computer so we can figure this out?

I am now looking into CoffeeCup to see if this will solve my problems. I understand Microsoft does not support Frontpage 2003 anymore, and I'm not getting help from Webstyle 4. WebDesigner may be good for small web sites without large drop down menus, video's, pictures, etc.

Please advise as I don't want to spend a lot of time learning CoffeeCup and I didn't get my problems solved. I was also looking into Microsoft Expression.

Thank you,
Sheila

because of all of the pictures and video's making the drop down menus which wouldn't using the dropdown menu with Webstyle and Ironically I s