Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: FlipClock

Threaded View

Default Re: FlipClock

Quote Originally Posted by CMONE View Post
    No, it was not meant nastily, I only wanted to know like you have done in Xara and in wire one can recognize something.
    Whether the Captain was not done with xara makes no difference to me.
    Don't worry nothing bad: I have to deal with the 'bad Italian reputation' on daily bases anyway
    nothing technically too evolved but in case you want check I had online an alternative version of the clock numbers with nixies
    (just a bit more graphically challenging than the flips...)
    https://garage.maemo.org/frs/downloa...ixie_1.0.0.xar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMONE View Post
    But yes, Xara is good to make Interfaces, Buttons and so on.

Can you post the Link to the Community which makes Interfaces?
    [/QUOTE]
    I have no idea if exist any place where interface developers can gather around: I suppose is more a person2person relationship where a developer with not graphic talent meet a graphic with no developing talent.
    I am a mediocre developer and a mediocre artist so I did both (being unemployed and broke give you a lot of spare time) but in any developers forum you can easily find someone that need help. Mobile is the thing more in expansion and more receptive to innovation but if you really look for challenges search for games developers but there the 'competition' and the people are really more demanding. The independent games scene is wide open (the iphone helped to create a low cost game mentality) or the xbox360 microsoft xna club (where small developers are ready to pay any skilled joe schmo since they try to sell their games and quality graphics mean a lot in the field).
    Happy Halloween to everyone
    Last edited by ciroip; 31 October 2009 at 05:48 PM.
    I can't do it. No one can help.