Anyone noticed that the Button and Navbar tool is missing from Xara Xtreme Pro v.5.0?
It's such a usefull tool and I am using it a lot. I can't believe that it's removed from the new version.

I am a Xara user since Xara Webster (many years back) and I have all the Xara Xtreme upgrades since v.2.0. I have bought Xara Web Designer. I have even upgrade to version 4 and version 5 without first downloading the trial.

I think that this is the first time that the newer version comes with missing functionality.
I have post a ticket at support.xara.com and the response was that "this was taken out for Xara xtreme version 5". And they pointed at the tutorial: http://outsider.xara.com/tutorials/march09/ which, as you can see, can not replace the functionality of Button and Navbar tool.

If you feel that the removal of the Button and Navbar tool downgrades the new version of Xara, please post here and even open a ticket at support.xara.com.
Maybe this way we will be able to persuade xara programmers to give us back the Button and Navbar tool

Best Regards,
George Stathis