Since the upgrade to v.5 the red eye removal tool seems to have become erratic. I regularly import several photos at a time into a specific graphic, give them all an 8pix white border and drop shaddow, spread them over a multi page document then lastly do some basic re-touching. This usually means a fair bit of red eye removal. All done within the same document. Just the sort of rapid workflow at which Exreme excels.

With the upgrade to v.5 however everything seems to have got a bit confused. The red-eye tool steadfastly refuses to permit a red-eye circle less than so many pixels, i.e the greyed out circle won't go smaller than the entire eye, eyebrow and all! Then whenever the effect is applied to a photograph with a border it seems to insist that red-eye circle must also share that same border. This results in a wierd red outline to the greyed out area.

I should also mention that I had a fair few exception violations along the way. I'll try a uninstal / fresh-instal and see what happens. I just thought I'd fire this off to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar..