I was attempting to organize the color palate of a drawing I have been working on for some time with many blends and imports of small assemblies so that I ended up with many whites (i.e. whit 2, white 22, white 223, black 2, 20% Black2, etc.). I also sorted the colors by hue and then name. After a while I tried to save the drawing and got an emediate acess violation and crash to desktop. got an error when I tried to reload the drawing and check to see that the file sized was now 1k instead of 108k. Luckily I had a backup (I do learn, if slowly) and restored the original. I then tried just removing duplicates colors and got the same crash. Restored once again and tried removing just a few dups at a time. exited the program and looked at the file it was still 108k. tried to load and got an internal error message. Restored the drawing and loaded it ok. Something tells me the color gallery is broken. Has anyone else tried to do this sort of thing?
I sometimes feel like I am the only one haveing problems or that everyone else has given up and is ignoring the issues. From my prospective if this is to be a professional program it is in great need of a patch to take care of the many bugs and non functional tools etc.
Bugged
John