Do the wanna-be-webmaster or Xara team terminate this wonderful forum? I mean we are talking about an illustration, drawing and design software here, but we are not able to include any pictures in the post anymore.

Did you loose your brains? Did you forget that a picture says more than a thousand words?

What's your intent to modify the methods of posting? Do you want to screw us or do you enjoy to pi.. us off?

If the nobrainer who is responsible for this forum does not know about fantastic bb systems, he definitely should look for another job as a janitor or something similar, where he can mess around as much as he wants.

There is no problem to run a php bb or forum board - there are tons out there in the world, most of them are FREE to use. All you need is a server. Don't have a server or don't know how to run a server? I can help! We are running some 14.000 servers for our customers, so if the management of Xara wants to get rid of the nobrainer just drop me a note and I will set up a php forum for you that is stable, feature loaded, extremely fast and doesn't frustrate the users/members.

A word to AnthonyF: if you should dare to move this post or lock it, I have a real big surprise for you!