Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Publishing: Specific Page/Changes Uploads...

Quote Originally Posted by himagain View Post
    .....An answer from "on high" about a fix for this would seem a big priority to me ....
    I don't think it needs a "fix". Maybe partial uploads would be nice, but it's not actually broken, and it does work.
    ....So how does one operate a "real" Site where e.g. content will be changing daily over many sections as in an ongoing Course, or worse, multiple never-ending novels?...
    You edit it and upload the whole site
    Or worse, when gathering content automatically that will also lengthen pages/boxes? (Just realised I can't see how to do that, either)...
    Not sure how you anticipate a graphic based site to be edited by gathering content automatically .... Telepathy perhaps! How does it know what you want, and where you want it .......

XWD is a graphic based web designer tool ...... If it's not suitable for what you want, then use something else. I think you are being very unreasonable about your wants for an inexpensive tool.
    Last edited by ss-kalm; 19 May 2009 at 02:54 AM.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP