I’m continuing to have problems exporting to a .psd file format (refer to my earlier post at http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=36523). I’ve tried breaking down the .xar file into layers and exporting each layer separately in an attempt to reduce the file size (a great suggestion from Soquili, thank you), but this also hasn’t worked. Xara support suggests that I reinstall the program. However (nothing being easy in my life these days) my CD along with lots of other things, was stolen during a burglary from my Studio several months ago. I downloaded xaraxtremepro4dl.exe from www.xaraonline.com but I notice that there’s a very significant difference in file size between my CD installation and the download (646MB vs 60.2MB). Should I be concerned about this? I also notice that the downloaded version is a trial version. Does this mean that I’ll lose some functionality or that I will have to do something else later (other than just registering it with my current registration data)?
Thanks,
Louis
P.S. The image is a little different now, so I can’t use the export Soquili previously did.