I'm considering buying MatchMover from Realviz for a project I'm working on where I may have to match 3D models into a moving video camera aerial footage. MatchMover seems to be able to do the job, although at a pretty stiff price. Unfortunately it doesn't output a file directly usable in my favourite 3D app, trueSpace.
The options are to either write a plugin that can create a trueSpace camera from the exported MM data, or to use one of the export file formats.
As it can output in C4D format, as well as Maya, LW, Max etc I was hoping that some of the members here that are using C4D (or LW or Maya?) could give me a helping hand.
Could you please mail me a small scene with 3 simple cubes standing on the ground, and with a camera flying around between them, like an airplane.
Then I could use Deep Exploration to see if it can successfully convert the scene (in particular the camera) to trueSpace format.
That way I could hopefully avoid having to invest in another 3D app (although I may buy C4D's Adobe special or Maya anyway..).

bjornkn@online.no