Just noticed some weird stuff with the extrusion tool.

The sliders in the extrusion toolbar allow you to change the extrusion depth and the bevel depth to values between 0 and 250. However, if you use the mouse to change these values with a click-and-drag or a control-click-and-drag, the values aren't constrained at 250, and can go quite high. The bevel depth seems to stop having a visible effect past 250, but you can create ridiculously huge extrusion depths this way.

Also while using the Control-Drag method to change the bevel depth, I get random weirdness where it seems to forget that I'm changing the bevel depth while I'm dragging the mouse.

For example if the cursor crosses another extruded object while I"m changing the bevel depth, it stops modifying bevel depth on the one object and starts to rotate the second object. Or if the mouse gets too close to the toolbar it selects the tool it's close to. Or the color editor spontaneously pops up to allow me to edit the contone color.

After this happens the 3D tool doesn't seem to want to let you change the bevel size with the mouse (The cursor shows you that the extrusion depth will be changed, and that's what changes when you drag) unless you tweak the setting first in the control bar.

Anyone else seeing anything like this?