Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

am totally new to all this (as some of you will have already gathered!). i have been approached by someone to design a logo for their company, nearly choked as i did not intend to do this for quite some time as i am such a beginner and have only just started on the learning curve however i had to give it a go and see if i can come up with something good enough.

before anyone starts going crazy - i am not asking for anyone to design a logo for me, what i am wondering or rather asking is, (and now im asking i dont know how to put it into words!) - the company supplies shellfish and is called shellfish direct ltd, oh heck, in for a penny in for a pound as they say, i'll be extremely brave (please dont all slate me at once) and attach what i have done to far - the question is - the 'flat christmas bauble' which is actually a scallop shell is as you can see a blue colour, obviously a real shell is not that colour - is this a big no, no ie. should the shell be the correct colour? i just feel it looks better visually in the colour i have done it rather than the wishy wash shell colour.

a very nervous mags!
    Attached Files Attached Files