Hi everyone

In the last ten days or so, I've cleared out over 300 TTF fonts and the vast majority of my 115 Type 1 fonts since I really had no need for them as they are very rarely used (I'm still on Win98SE). This reduced my font count from some 700+ to approx 275 TTF and 10 Type 1 fonts. However, in so doing, every time I start Xara, I get a message to the effect that some fonts cannot be found so will be substituted. I should add that this happens with a completely empty template.

I've tried saving my default template again and making it the active template by selecting 'Use As Default' but its made no difference. The only thing that COULD possibly cause it is that I have a large number of brushes loaded at startup. Could this be anything to do with the message I get or is it something else?

This problem is not a major one as Xara still loads and I have all the normal facilities available to me. I just have to click on OK, the message goes away and Xara finishes loading. I'm asking more through curiosity as much as anything and of course, it would be nice to once again be able to start the program without getting that pesky message.

Tracey