I think it would be even cooler if XXPro could export a tweened animation as an sequence of single frame images (or even an uncompressed AVI).

XXPro is a good fit for me for creating animated sequences and titles for tutorial movies about playing games (something I've been experimenting with lately). The drawing tools are more intuituve (for me) than those in Moho/Anime Studio. Plus, I already have XXPro.

Unfortunately it's a bit of a drag in that the only way to get output and have it tweened is to output it as flash, then use external software to convert to AVI. All software of this type seems to just use the flash plugin to play the movie and then try to screen capture fast enough to catch the output. While this is adequate, the perfectionist in me winces every time.

It would extremely cool if XXPro had an option to export an animation as a sequence of still images with a frame number appended It would even cooler still if it was able to export to an uncompressed AVI file, but that seems a little far fetched for the tool that it is.

So, anyone else doing something like this? Anyone have a cool way to use the blend tool to create tweens without having to manually break it apart and move parts to frames?