PLEASE HELP! I have recently discovered brushes in PSP 10 and have found many great brushes that I want to import. However, I'm having a tough time getting them to show up in my preset brush menu.

At first I put everything I wanted to import directly into: Program files/Corel/PSPX/Brushes, but that didn't work for everything (and I couldn't tell why it worked sometimes & not others).

Then I tried File/Import/Custom Brush, but mostly got messages telling me I already had these brushes loaded & to choose another name, when they were not available in my brush presets, even though I could see them in the folder where I'd extracted them to, and supposedly pointed my file location preferences to.

After some research, I did find out that newer PSP version brushes have 2 parts-the brush tip (.pspbrush) that goes in the Brush folder and the script (.pspscript) that goes in the Presets folder. Even though I have loaded both parts into the correct folders & specified the correct file location preference, most of the brushes I've loaded still don't show up in my preset menu, and I can't tell why some do but most don't. Now I'm totally confused, because using Preferences/File locations doesn't seem to work, and neither does Import Custom Brush.

What's worse, I've now lost all the default presets originally loaded into PSPX, and I can't get them back, even though I can see them in the (supposedly) correct folders.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really ready to (scream, throw in the towel, destroy my pc, give up . . . .)

I'll greatly appreciate any help from whoever can get through this long explanation.