hello,
I fear that my wish is contumelious.
but I have the hope, that someone says "so what" and is doing it.
okay, I often use e-frontier's Poser to create little scenes or some figures.
for someone like me, not able to draw someething more than circles or triangles freehanded, is it a big help to realize some pictures, that I have in mind.
but my biggest wish is to create a comic, anytime.
Poser is a pure 3D application. but there are ways to get toon/comic/manga-like results.
one perfect way how to make 2D Comic Art in Poser is described here:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/tutor...id=1183&member
at the end of the process, there is a line render. not bad, but not good enough for telling it a "comicdrawing".
there is some strangeness if you zoom in on the lines lines. and they’re kind of rough up close, and Poser puts spaces between them.

okay, no problem, because the author has made another tutorial to correct this. it explains, how to go to make a kind of full-fledged inked drawing.
it is going deep into postwork on the line art. but specifically, this tutorial is about digital inking in Adobe Illustrator.

you can find it here:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/tutor...id=1552&member

you will say: and Xara? what is the guy telling us for the relation to Xara?

okay, the author says:
"In addition to some experience with vector drawing, you’ll need the following:
- a vector drawing program. If you have the means to get it, I highly recommend Illustrator CS2, and this is what my examples will reference."

Ha! Who needs Illustrator CS2, if he can have Xara (in my thinking)
And so I thought about asking here in the forum for someone, that could rebuild the tutorial to do everything described for Illustrator CS2 in XaraXtreme.

this should be possible, I hope. I don't know Illustrator CS2, but Xara must do the same and maybe easier and better.

associated to it is my hope, that some people, interested in creating comic-art with poser and postwork in a vector orientated program, while reading the tutorial for Xara will think: "oh, what great kind of program is that Xara! I want to buy it!"

with the permission of the possible author, I would promote the new tutorial at renderosity to tell the people there, that Xara is the perfect solution for them.

okay, please tell me, if it is too much work or too hard to translate from Illustrator to Xara or my please is a little bit to barefacedbarefaced.
as a 40years old fool, I could stand the rain.
kind regards

Holger