Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default A change of administrators

I have decided to move on from Xara, and will be leaving next week.

So first of all, please do not send me any TG-related questions as I will no longer be an administrator.

Risto Klint has kindly agreed to continue this role of being an admin/super-moderator for TalkGraphics. He does most of the hard work anyway, so you shouldn't notice too much difference in operation of TG, but please address any queries to him please. He donates a lot of his time to looking after the community, so please treat him nicely.

Remember if you have a problem with a post, particularly if it's spam, just click the notification icon: which will alert the moderators for that forum as well as Risto.

That only leaves me to say that the TG community is great, and I (and the other employees at Xara) really appreciate the enthusiasm from people who genuinely care about our products. It's been my pleasure to improve and grow TG, and I feel confident that I'm leaving it in a good state. I will be back, but just as a poster and not an admin. I guess this is what retirement must be like.
    Last edited by AntonyF; 16 February 2007 at 08:46 AM.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    IP