Greetings Xarans,
I have not been around for a while, loads of work... and that means, *loads* of .xar files... And as they pile up, I am going nuts with the little preview XaraX gives us...
Does anyone know if a Xara compatible broswer/filemanager/indexer is available anywhere? Did anyone write an app/plugin like this? Free or fee would be OK. Something like JASC's Media Center, or the Browse in PSP, that thumbnails all files in a folder, or... the likes of it... If not, any chance Xara would be working on anything like this? I just can't stand it anymore when I forget where I put something or what I named a file, to go through them one by one... I guess I am going senile... Even forgot I had already registered with TalkingGraphics for this Forum... Even pulled m hair when told someone with the same user name was already registered... Anyway, any help/pointers would be much appreciated...
(I know the Xara format is top secret stuff, so it ain't available anywhere... but... Am I the only one feeling I need this tool?... Gary, any chance you could put a word with the people at Xara for this... Makes sense to anyone else?...)
Kind regards,
Joao