Thanks for your kind words, guys, but I want to reply to Klaus' comments. You said:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The secret of Art is contained in two words: Selective simplification. If you do that well, you'll be a Man yet, my son. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Cistine Chapel is just one of a million examples that makes a mockery of that statement. If you start to attach 'rules' to what I or anybody else considers art you're turning it into something akin to a dogma or a religion at which point we might as well bugger off and go home. You said in an earlier post:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I want to voice a sharply dissenting voice regarding the alleged "subjectivity" of art: that different people have different *emotional responses* to a particular work of art does NOT establish the indisputable truth of such subjectivist banalities as "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", etc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The opinion you voiced about my illustration was highly subjective but you are perfectly entitled to it. However, do not be so arrogant as to assume that because it is your opinion, it must be the only one or even the 'right' one, if there can be a 'right' one. You said:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> No offense, but any fool can copy a photo - I'm not as impressed by photo-realism as many around here. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad to hear it - if everybody agreed (or worse, was forced to agree) with your or my opinion the world would be worse for it. No offence taken, Klaus, but I, as opposed to you, am impressed with photo-realism and have been for years since I started working with the airbrush. Some of the photo-realistic work around here and elsewhere is stunning and really gets my artistic juices flowing. If you don't like it, by all means say so. In the immortal words of Voltaire:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I disapprove of what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

--
Big Frank was