In webstyle 3, I could use the 'menu' tab to change the default view of a navbar to mouse-on, mouse-off, or selected. I also had to manually turn on the selected state for most navbars, and it was done there.

In WS4, I cannot locate that feature anywhere. Additionally, none of my navbars created in WS4 have a selected stated; no matter what page in my site I am on, all of the buttons retain the 'mouse-off' state (unless, of course, you are to mouse over them)...

Am I (hopefully) just missing the relocated controls for this functionality? Please do not tell me that it has been removed! If it has been removed, I must say I will be seeking a refund on WS4 and returning my CD to downgrade to WS3 - the only upgrade of note I have seen is the complete Web Page designer; which is an awesome tool . . . but with the limited number of templates and inability to create my own; more or less useless to me for now (I do not particularly care for any of the 10 templates - I think 4 of them are acceptable, but I can easily do without them).