Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am in the throws of editing our Xmas Family Video. I thought I might do a little WTC remembrance piece (4 seconds) and I would like to use the WTC Ribbon image posted on this forum for my effect.

I am trying to find the name of the guy who did the very nice WTC ribbon. I searched the forum for about the last hour but could not
    see his posting in which he included the Xar file (or EPS, I don't recall since I blanked my old computer).

Let me know if you run accross his name and or email. I would like to see if he will let me use his image for my home movie (he will be appropriately credited in the video). The video will handed out to about two dozen relatives and it will never be sold (I can assure you of that!).

Thanks, Yall,

Milt

Here is the image:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTCRiboon.gif 
Views:	356 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	9203  

I am in the throws of editing our Xmas Family Video. I thought I might do a little WTC remembrance piece (4 seconds) and I would like to use the WTC Ribbon image posted on this forum for my effect.

I am trying to find the name of the guy who did the very nice WTC ribbon. I searched the forum for about the last hour but could not
    see his posting in which he included the Xar file (or EPS, I don't recall since I blanked my old computer).

Let me know if you run accross his name and or email. I would like to see if he will let me use his image for my home movie (he will be appropriately credited in the video). The video will handed out to about two dozen relatives and it will never be sold (I can assure you of that!).

Thanks, Yall,

Milt

Here is the image:

Posted on Sept 20 Do a search on:
    A New Challenge .... Flags, etc.

request
    I am trying to put a link here. Hope it works!

Thanks Fellas. I can't beleive the search did not find it, but then I did not search for flag. WTC, Ribbon, NYC is basically what I used.

Milt [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]