Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: True type Fonts

Just decided to use this true type font that I've had for awhile called Bunny Rabbits but can't seem to get XaraX1 to recotnize it. All that it prints up is rectangles. I have used this same font in other programs with success. Anyone got any suggestions. Regards.

Manny

Hi Manny,

There are several fonts that should work in xara that do not. Do a search here for fonts and eventually you will find it in a topic. Last last year I think. There are some fonts you can have installed that do not even show up in xara at all.

Have you tried copying and pasting the font in from another program? It might work.

John, I have tried using the copy and paste to no avail. My guess is that for whatever peculiar reason XaraX doesn't recognize this font even though it is listed in the fonts gallery. I will simply have to look elsewhere for a similar font and see if XaraX will support it. Thanks for the advice. Regards
    Manny
    Originally posted by John Rayner:
    Hi Manny,

There are several fonts that should work in xara that do not. Do a search here for fonts and eventually you will find it in a topic. Last last year I think. There are some fonts you can have installed that do not even show up in xara at all.

Have you tried copying and pasting the font in from another program? It might work.