Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Many of the sample files which come with Xara3D look great, and make great starting points for new projects. Most of the time, though, I find I want to remove the background texture in order to keep my web graphics lean. Changing a background texture is easy, but does anyone know how to remove a texture completely and just use a colored background?

Mobius

Many of the sample files which come with Xara3D look great, and make great starting points for new projects. Most of the time, though, I find I want to remove the background texture in order to keep my web graphics lean. Changing a background texture is easy, but does anyone know how to remove a texture completely and just use a colored background?

Mobius

Removing background textures is quite straight forward.
    Go to "View" and select "Background Colour"
    This opens the "colour options" dialogue window.
    The "background" option should already be selected from the drop down menu.
    Use the colour options to select the required background.
    You should now have a plain, non textured, background.
    (If you change your mind and want a textured background, tick the "texture" icon at the top right of the "colour options" dialogue window
    Hope this helps, come back if you have problems
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host