Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

sitting here thinking about Roxie came up with this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodbye.png 
Views:	242 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	1290  
    Mike
    see my photoblog http://kcmcomp.com
    IP

sitting here thinking about Roxie came up with this
    Mike
    IP

Very Nice Mike. good Job!
    IP

Very touching Mike.
    IP

Dear Mike
    I am sorry to hear about your loss. I am a dog lover and I have always had dogs since I was a kid. Unfortunately we will usually out live our canine friends. I lost 2 dogs this year, one was a puppy that got parvo. The other guy was my best friend for 17 years. Buster got some kind of sickness I still dont' know what it was. It could have been the east nile virus or something else that made him sick. And he was gone in a day. At least he had a good long life and did not suffer too much. I am grateful to still have 3 other dogs. One of them is Buster's daughter who is also very old and I have 2 younger dogs that keep me very busy. Your graphic is a great tribute to Roxie and Roxie will always live in your heart. This is a picture of Buster my best friend that died a few months ago.
    Last edited by a4hire; 17 April 2009 at 07:20 PM.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire
    IP

thanks all. Roxie's vet sent me cndolence card with a poem on it and i wanted to share it with everyone. it is very touching. it is called the rainbow bridge the author is unknown......

Just this side of Heaven, is a place called Rainbow Bridge...

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food and water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing: they miss someone very special to them; who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. The bright eyes are intent; the eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to break away from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. YOU have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

THEN YOU CROSS RAINBOW BRIDGE TOGETHER...
    Mike
    IP

Thanks for sharing that with us Bruce. it is amazing how we missthe signs that thy are sick. it is unfortunate that they will not show any signs till it is ultimately to late to get them well. When Roxie finally showed signs of being sick i was blessed to have her for 3 more weeks due to the care of her vet and me staying up allnite with her, it is hard to lose a pet that has become a family member.
    Mike
    IP