I'm hoping this will become a monthly posting, on the first Friday of each month I'm going to post a kind fo grab bag of free goodies. They may be freebies I've found on the net, or .xar files I've created myself, my own hi res texture photos, etc. They may be geared towards graphics, or website design or 3D stuff or even all of the above. Any links to download from other sites will be tested and checked out.

There is however a catch! I'm willing to put in the time to find and/or create these resources, each month but I want to see or at least hear about how you are using this stuff. So all it will take to keep me inspired to continue this will be a little participation from you. Post examples, and /or feedback in this thread.

Now on with the Freebies! This month since it is October I'm starting out with a site that has some nice free spooky fonts: Sinister Visions

Next I have a High res texture photo, great for all kinds of things!

Finally I have a zip file containing a folder of 6 basic rough paper shapes that I'm sure can have many uses!
rough paper shapes.zip Each shape is a separate .xar file so you can easily add the folder to your designs gallery.

Enjoy! And don't forget to post back here and let me know how you use them!