Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have a shape, in which some of the points have either no or just one handle. how do i add handles to the points?

thankyou,
    phil

I have a shape, in which some of the points have either no or just one handle. how do i add handles to the points?

thankyou,
    phil

Make sure "Show selection bounds handles" is pressed.

THANK YOU!!!

That worked just fine....i think...

Phil

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have a shape, in which some of the points have either no or just one handle. how do i add handles to the points? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phil

Are you are referring to Bezier control handles, the little lines with the red squares that let you edit curves with the Shape Editor Tool?

If so, these only appear if the line segment is a curve. Otherwise you can click on the control point until the cows come home and nothing will happen.

And if so, and you want the line to be a curve, drag on the line segment with the Shape Editor Tool to add a curve. It does not have to be much of a curve. Then when you click a control point the little lines and handles will appear.

If this is not the problem, then please forgive my intrusion [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...