<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by glyph:
I downloaded Swish the other day and I'm impressed. I spent big bucks on the Flash 5 program, and I can't say that I've done much more than familiarize myself with the basic features.

With Swish it is much easier, automated, ect. making Flash files. Its layout is very similar to Flash 5 too, so learning Swish would be a nice gateway into learning Flash I'd imagine.

Excellent for a 50 dollar program.

I e-mailed the Swish site and I'm waiting for a technical question to be answered before I spend the money on the program though....has to do with defragging your drive with Swish installed, causing the program to stop working. Anybody familiar with this problem?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I received a reply on the defragging process w/Swish installed.

If using programs such as 'Norton Utilities' or utilities other than the defragging program that comes with win98 or winME, you must exclude certain files from being optimised. If you use the Windows defragging program, it is not an issue.

To exclude the files from being moved, just follow the directions in the help > faq > defragging file, but remember that these files are hidden and cannot be selected using the browse feature. You must type the name of the files to be excluded.