Thanks Earl some more feedback would be great [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ....hope you get that pc sorted as well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Danny you are right but I find using my mac that if I have my mouse or pen in mouse mode that where I select say a point or poly with my cursor and where it is actually selected are two different things,so for me I have to use either the pen in pen mode or mouse in pen mode so I just use the pen and have the mouse as a button box.I had an almost identical problem in Painter that also was fixed by putting the pen in pen mode.I have tried all the drivers and have also done the Wacom support angle with a tech to no avail.The only program tha doesnt do it is Photoshop I dont know why but I am now assuming it is probably my graphics card and that Photoshop is somehow setup differently for tablets as opposed to Maxon and say Corel.I alos in mouse mode could not drag and drop but in pen mode I can and I have all the settings sorted for tablet and Mac conversion of control to command.But hey I can still use the tablet and my software so I dont really see that I have that much to grizzle about so I just put up with and work around it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]...but thanks for the info anyway [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Earl I took your advice and fixed the jaw and also did some more re arranging
This just a basic test for textures which color looks better the goldish color or the brown [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers.

Stu.