Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hope I didn't break any rules. If I did, It was fun anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XaraChallenge.gif 
Views:	193 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	11557  

Hope I didn't break any rules. If I did, It was fun anyway.

Fun design and little critter by the tree too!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

... are getting more soft for each image being posted [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I'm such a softy! I told my kids just the other day: "No more breakfast in front of the TV! Next thing I know, I'm lighting candles and sitting down to watch Scooby Doo myself!"

Did you you know that the scary guys are just a people dressed up to steal jewels; scaring people away from secret gold mines and stuff!" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

I think you illustration is very imaginative DoKo! I especially like the loop Xmas decorations - I bet there is money to be made on those - they look fantastic!

Good Job! And thanks for posting!

How about if you tackle the "Magical Gravy" next?! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!